Just letting Dogs be Dogs
Welcome to ShednPooper, a community of like-minded dog lovers who don't take themselves or their mutts too seriously and are devoted to the idea that labels don't mean much.
If you can have a mutt branded as a golden-doodle or labra-doodle or any of the other designer names floating around, then why can't we have a ShednPooper - "a breed for the rest of us".
Take the Mutt Quiz!
Have you ever had anyone ask you, "Hey, what kind of dog is that?" and you're stumped for an answer? Do you ever wonder about your mutt's parents? Well, look no further, friend. Take this two minute mutt quiz for answers that will "shed" some light on the topic.
Recently on Facebook…
- #NationalShednPooperDay2016 Now that's a goodlookin' hashtag! https://t.co/RxDe2xcBVA,
- Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate having a day dedicated to me. But I think National ShednPooper day is more better. https://t.co/jMfShxkZfr,
- All these extra table scraps must mean its #NationalMuttDay2016. I think everyday should be Mutt Day. https://t.co/YUA1T2fb6n,
- #NationalMuttDay2016 is here!! I don’t mean to brag, but us ShednPoopers truly deserve our own day. https://t.co/V9RLIkjEH5,
- 9 out 10 dogs agree, National ShednPooper Day sounds better than National Mutt Day. #ChangeTheName https://t.co/0uCwWZ9Rw7,